Torrell Solid Wood Bed Frame
The Torrell Bed Frame is a timeless classic. We use real solid wood and clad it around with Mocha Wood Veneer to achieve a beautiful herringbone style wood grain design. Match it with our other Torrell Bed Room furniture such as the Torrell Solid Wood Night Stand.
Our usage of solid wood means that no two products of the same kind may be the same. As a Mother Nature product, it is normal to have knots, blemishes, imperfections, and shade variations. These are the very attributes that make wood furniture so beautiful. Each piece of furniture is unique and crafted to perfection. They are also tested to ensure they are fit for lifelong usage in any household. Any wood product that looks a little too clean or with repeated wood grains is definitely not a solid wood product. We take pride in the designing and manufacturing of our products. Every single process in our factory is special. At the end, we ensure that we extract all natural moisture through our advanced machinery and wire brush all surfaces to ensure an even more natural textured wood feel.
Masons Australian Babul Acacia Solid Wood vs Mass Market Online Engineered Wood
Masons Solid Wood
- Strong, durable, water resistant. To last a lifetime.
- Zero warpage
- Infinite and homogeneous throughout.
- Eco-friendly, no toxic chemicals used.
- Retains appearance over time.
Mass Market Wood
- Suitable for short term (6 months – 1 year) usage
- May warp depending on load
- Not a homogeneous product. Product looks damaged when thin wear layer wears off.
- Uses toxic chemicals such asformaldehyde