Made to Last Forever
100% Real Solid Hardwood
& Assembly for purchases above $150
30 Days Free Returns
No hassle easy returns
15 Year Warranty
Shop confidently online
The Brinhill Solid Wood TV Console
The beauty of this piece is highlighted by clean lines and a unique combination of herringbone and solid acacia wood panels on the body of the bedside table. Contrasting tapered iron legs enhance the rustic appeal of the product while rendering it timeless.
Chocolate Tyrolean Beech Wood
Our usage of solid wood means that no two products of the same kind may be the same. As a Mother Nature product, it is normal to have knots, blemishes, imperfections, and shade variations. These are the very attributes that make wood furniture so beautiful. Each piece of furniture is unique and crafted to perfection. They are also tested to ensure they are fit for lifelong usage in any household. Any wood product that looks a little too clean or with repeated wood grains is definitely not a solid wood product. We take pride in the designing and manufacturing of our products. Every single process in our factory is special. At the end, we ensure that we extract all natural moisture through our advanced machinery and wire brush all surfaces to ensure an even more natural textured wood feel.
Masons Australian Babul Acacia Solid Wood vs Mass Market Online Engineered Wood
Masons Solid Wood
- Strong, durable, water resistant. To last a lifetime.
- Zero warpage
- Infinite and homogeneous throughout.
- Eco-friendly, no toxic chemicals used.
- Retains appearance over time.
Mass Market Wood
- Suitable for short term (6 months – 1 year) usage
- May warp depending on load
- Not a homogeneous product. Product looks damaged when thin wear layer wears off.
- Uses toxic chemicals such asformaldehyde